March 18th to 25th
This retreat includes:
- 7 nights on board of a new "Bali 4.0" catamaran (4 cabins + 4 bathrooms)
- 10 Fun people on board, 8 available spots > sailing around Guadeloupe, every day another island & beach
- 1-2 yoga + meditation sessions available per day, led by Marion Seelbach in 3 languages (English, French & German)
- all yoga levels are welcome
- Introductive sailing sessions with a highly experienced captain, Hadrian Corning
- Fresh & healthy meals using delicious local & tropical products (breakfast, salads + snacks)
- Mooring fees & fuel + all bedding & shower towels included
- Snorkeling gear on board
- free wifi available if needed at most places when not at sail
- "Planteur Punch" on arrival !
ALL for 1,600 € per person
What is not included in the price above ?
- Airfare to Guadeloupe (When arranging your transportation, such as flights, please take into consideration the following time restrictions for joining & departing from the group. Check in is Saturday, March, 18th at the Marina earliest at 6 pm & check out is Sunday, March 25th latest at 11 am)
- Transport from the airport to the Marina called Pointe-à-Pitre (15 €, 15 min drive (6 km))
- Most dinners off the boat at local restaurants. Alcoholic drinks are not covered pls bring along & enjoy sharing.
- Yoga mat, beach towels, individual travel insurance
- Private yoga, sailing & even kite surfing sessions
40 FT "BALI" CATAMARAN, 8(10) PEOPLE 1600 EUROS PER YOGI
> FULL BODY GOOSEBUMpS GUARANTEED !
GIVE ME A SIGN IF THIS IS CALLING U TO RECHARGE & SHARING THE OVERFLOW !
40 ft "Bali" Catamaran
Yogi: Marion Seelbach
Sailing is a tradition in my family. Since I left home at the age of 18, every year my parents & my brother we reunite by renting a sailboat at different places like Greece, Turkey, Italy, Cuba, Caribbean waters .... & spent 1-2 weeks together on a water. My dad started as the Captain & passed it on to my brother & me. Those trips are so precious to me, difficult to describe they need to be lived which is the reason I love to fusion my passion for yoga & sailing & offer all this to those who are curious.
Mini Ted Talk: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoeLouEYPFg&t=17s
Captain: Hadrian Corning
Sailing, in its many forms, has been a lifelong focus & I have spent the last decade cruising & exploring the seas & ports both far & wide at every available chance. Sailing the Aegean also holds special relevance with its incredible seafaring history & the chance to call at ports that have served for millennia. I look forward to sharing my experience & hope that I can help ignite the passion in others that keeps me afloat.