September 2018 > dates still flexible !
This retreat includes:
- 6 nights on board of a "Nautitech 441 (2011)" catamaran (4 cabins + 4 bathrooms) total 10 people on board, 8 spots available > sailing the Cyclades islands, every day to a different Greek island, starting South of Athens, Lavrion to the island Mykonos
- 1-2 yoga + meditation sessions available per day, led by Marion Seelbach in 3 languages (English, French & German)
- all yoga levels are welcome
- Introductive sailing sessions with a highly experienced captain, Hadrian Corning
- Fresh & healthy meals using delicious local products (breakfast, salads + snacks)
- Mooring fees & fuel + all bedding & shower towels included
- Snorkeling gear on board
- free wifi if needed at most places when on anchor
- Retsina on arrival !
ALL for 1,500 € per person
What is not included in the price above ?
- Airfare to Athens (ATH) (When arranging your transportation, such as flights, please take into consideration the following time restrictions for joining & departing from the group. Check in is Saturday, June, 17th at the Marina Lavrion earliest at 5 pm & check out is Friday, June 23rd latest at 3 pm on the island Mykonos.)
- Transport from the airport to the Marina called Lavrion (30 €, 30 min drive (35 km))
- Dinners at local tavernas & alcoholic drinks
- Fun & scenic ferry back to Athens (Pireas or Rafina which is closer to the airport) (20-60 €, 4-6 hours)
- Yoga mat, beach towels, individual travel insurance
- Private yoga, sailing & even kite surfing sessions
Catamaran, Nautitech 441 (2011, refit 2017)
Yogi: Marion Seelbach
Sailing is a tradition in my family. Since I left home at the age of 18, every year my parents & my brother we reunite by renting a sailboat at different places like Greece, Turkey, Italy, Cuba, Caribbean waters .... & spent 1-2 weeks together on a water. My dad started as the Captain & passed it on to my brother & me. Those trips are so precious to me, difficult to describe they need to be lived which is the reason I love to fusion my passion for yoga & sailing & offer all this to those who are curious.
Mini Ted Talk: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoeLouEYPFg&t=17s
Captain: Hadrian Corning
Sailing, in its many forms, has been a lifelong focus & I have spent the last decade cruising & exploring the seas & ports both far & wide at every available chance. Sailing the Aegean also holds special relevance with its incredible seafaring history & the chance to call at ports that have served for millennia. I look forward to sharing my experience & hope that I can help ignite the passion in others that keeps me afloat.